Connecting Nevercode to Bitbucket enables you to use the following features:
- automatic builds for every commit,
- pull request builds,
- automatic builds for commits to feature branches,
- automatic builds of tagged commits,
- setting build statuses to your commits on Bitbucket.
Nevercode will create the necessary webhooks automatically when the app is added via OAuth or the integration is enabled by a user having administrator permissions on Bitbucket. Otherwise, webhooks must be added manually by administrator.
To connect your team to Bitbucket:
- Select Settings from top right menu.
- Click Integrations to view the team's integrations.
- Click on Bitbucket’s Connect button. If you haven't logged in to Bitbucket in your browser, you will be taken to the login page. Log in to proceed.
- Grant Nevercode the permission to access your repository and create webhooks. Make sure you have at least admin level rights for the repository. Webhooks cannot be created automatically by users with read/write access, in which case an admin user needs to set them up manually. See Bitbucket docs on setting permissions for team members.
You will then be redirected back to Nevercode.
Behind the scenes, we will scan your Bitbucket repositories, match them to your Nevercode projects, and create webhooks that will notify us whenever you create or update a pull request on Bitbucket, create a new feature branch and commit changes to it, or make a tagged commit.
To revoke access to Bitbucket, click the Disconnect button.
Updated 2 years ago