CCMenu is a tool for OS X that displays the status of your projects right in your Mac’s menu bar. It also sends notifications when a build status changes, provides direct access to the relevant project pages and has some other neat features.
Here's an example of how CCMenu would display selected projects on OS X.
To set up CCMenu / BuildNotify / CCTray:
- Download and install the CCMenu tool for your OS.
- In Nevercode app, click to open the menu in top right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Build Notifications and copy the CCMenu URL to clipboard.
- Open CCMenu and access Preferences.
- Click + button to add a project.
- Paste the URL you copied from Nevercode to the Feed URL field and click Continue.
- Select the projects you want to monitor and click Add.
The CCMenu icon will appear in the tray menu so you can track your builds in Nevercode.
Updated about a year ago