Connecting Nevercode to GitLab enables you to use the following features:
- automatic builds for every commit,
- merge requests builds,
- automatic builds for commits to feature branches,
- automatic builds of tagged commits,
- setting build statuses to your commits.
Nevercode will create the necessary webhooks automatically when the app is added via OAuth or the integration is enabled by a user having administrator permissions on GitLab. Otherwise, webhooks must be added manually by administrator.
To connect your team to GitLab:
- Select Settings from top right menu.
- Click Integrations to view the team's integrations.
- Click on GitLab's Connect button. If you haven't logged in to GitLab in your browser, you will be taken to the login page. Log in to proceed.
- Grant Nevercode the permission to access your repository and create webhooks. You will then be redirected back to Nevercode.
Behind the scenes, we will scan your GitLab repositories, match them to your Nevercode projects, and create webhooks that will notify us whenever you create or update a merge request on GitLab, create a new feature branch and commit changes to it, or make a tagged commit.
To revoke access to GitLab, click the Disconnect button.
Updated 2 years ago