Slack notifications allow you to get updates about your failed builds straight to your Slack channels.
To set up notifications to your Slack channel, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Notifications section in your project settings page.
- Click on Slack notifications.
- If your team on Nevercode has been already connected to Slack, proceed to step 6. If your team on Nevercode has not been connected to Slack yet, you will first have to enable the Slack integration. Click Connect to Slack now.
- You will be redirected to the Teams & subscriptions page. In the Manage teams section, click on Integration to manage the team's integrations.
- Click the Connect button next to Slack to connect your team to it. You will be then asked to authorize Nevercode's access to Slack. After successfully connecting to Slack, you will be redirected back to the Notifications page.
- Enter your channel name and click the Save button to finish the setup.
You will now be able to receive notifications in the specified slack channel.
Updated 6 months ago