For each app you add, you need to specify where your repository is hosted and from where Nevercode should fetch the code for your app.
You have the following options:
- GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab — authorize access for Nevercode via OAuth.
- Add your repository manually
When adding your very first app to Nevercode, you will need to authorize access if the chosen repository is hosted on GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab.
- Click Add a new app on Nevercode dashboard.
- Depending on where your repo is hosted, select either GitHub via OAuth, Bitbucket via OAuth or GitLab via OAuth.
- Log in to the repository (if required) and authorize access to the repository.
- After being redirected back to Nevercode, the list of repositories is displayed. Select the repository from where Nevercode should fetch the code for your app.
The next time you add an app, you can simply select GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab and the list of repositories is displayed.
To learn more about the benefits of connecting your repo via OAuth, see our documentation on the integrations:
If your repository is not hosted on Github, Bitbucket or GitLab, or you need to use an authentication method other than OAuth, you can add your repository manually.
Updated 2 years ago