Nevercode currently supports publishing to the following services:
- TestFlight Beta Test in iTunes Connect. Replaces TestFlight. It allows you to distribute your application and validate it for any possible problems when submitting to App Store.
- Google Play. Allows you to publish your applications for Android.
- HockeyApp. Allows you to publish your applications for both iOS and Android. You can refer to the documentation for more information.
- Crashlytics Beta. Enables you to distribute your applications for both iOS and Android.
- Slack. A popular team communication platform used by a lot of developers.
- HipChat. A team communication service used by a lot of developers. This service is expected to be discontinued by Atlassian in the near future.
- TestFairy. TestFairyt provides you a video of the exact test that was done, including CPU, Memory, GPS, Network and a lot more when you publish to it.
- E-mail. With our email publishing, you can always get information about your builds in your inbox.
In addition to the channels listed above, all build artefacts are also uploaded to Nevercode as well.
Publishing pull request builds
Please note that by default Nevercode will not distribute artefacts for your pull request builds. If you wish to enable this, visit the Publishing section of your project/workflow settings and select the appropriate checkbox.
If you’re using a service that we should definitely support out of the box, then drop us a line and we’ll get right to work.
Updated about a year ago